We will negotiate:
- Improved payment terms with suppliers including better minimum carriage paid /shipping costs
- Improved cost pricing across a wide range of products including strong traditional brands
- New or improved rebates
- Improved promotional opportunities. For example multi-buy promotions on lower-value items to build basket spend and deep cuts on higher price point items
- Improved partnership with suppliers leading to improved overall support including additional funding throughout the season, helping centres react to the challenges/opportunities that the season brings.
- Improved marketing and advertising, it is only through promotional activity and range merchandising excellence that sales are maximised.
- Product related training for garden centre staff
Woodstock Buying Group is also able to offer, for a separately negotiated fee, support for human resources & payroll, cost control, cash flow, marketing & customer loyalty schemes, point of sale, and merchandising & customer flow.